At the beginning of the 1930s, Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party exploited widespread and deep-seated discontent in Germany to attract popular and political support. There was resentment at the crippling territorial, military and economic terms of the Versailles Treaty, which Hitler blamed on treacherous politicians and promised to overturn. The democratic post-World War I Weimar Republic was marked by a weak coalition government and political crisis, in answer to which the Nazi party offered strong leadership and national rebirth. From 1929 onwards, the worldwide economic depression provoked hyperinflation, social unrest and mass unemployment, to which Hitler offered scapegoats such as the Jews. In other words, Hitler and Nazi Germany was a group of evil that represented violence. They killed millions of Jews, and took over many countries without any warning.
The song I chose for this group was Elena Siegman - 115. This is one of the most brutal songs I know. The brutal lyrics enforce thoughts of violence and murder(e.g. “I’ll stop you from breathing and all your deceiving”) This song is also coincidentally the easter egg song of a Nazi Zombie video game, Black Ops Zombies.
No comments:
Post a Comment