Hi! My name's Dain and I'm a Junior at Korea International School. This blog's purpose is to reflect on what I've learned in US History class.
- What are your Thoughts, Opinions, and Questions you have about the USA?
As someone who's lived in the United States for quite a long time, I have a pretty strong opinion about it. Personally I found it extremely enjoyable to live in the US. Although living there as a foreigner without a US Citizenship was difficult, living in a society as such is an experience that everyone should try. The United States is called a land of opportunity for a reason!
I used to live in Greenwich, CT, a town with amazing air quality and beautiful scenery. Greenwich is hugely in contrast with Korea's average air quality and citylike structure.
I used to live in Greenwich, CT, a town with amazing air quality and beautiful scenery. Greenwich is hugely in contrast with Korea's average air quality and citylike structure.
Dain! I really enjoyed listening to your life in the Connecticut area and how it was really difficult for you to live without US citizenship! From your first blog, I can see that you will post honest and diverse opinions about the United States History so I can not wait to see your next post!
ReplyDeleteHello Dain. Its nice to see that you said how it is extremely enjoyable to live in the US (which I agree to). It was nice how you knew that the United States is called a land of opportunity. Also great picture.
ReplyDelete